Sunday, October 18, 2009

Arizona Stae vs. Washington

Wow! I am still all jacked up from last night's game. How exciting! I was on edge from start to finish. Plus, I had the honor on taking my nephew to his first college football game. This game was amazing. It was also chock full of bad calls. Especially that absurd pass interference call against ASU. I'm not just being biased, which I usually am. Dennis Erickson got super heated with this call. I love the passion. I hope some of these refs don't get their Christmas bonuses after some of these calls.
This game was a roller coaster ride of emotions. There were some exciting new plays. The reverse to Kyle Williams who threw that incredible touchdown pass to T.J. Simpson. Wow. I think our team looked good. Washington had too many 3rd down conversions for my liking. Come on 3rd nationally ranked defense. I was jumping out of my seat when we caught that interception in the 2nd quarter, only to have it taken away by a face mask penalty. My blood was boiling. I went from such a high to anger and upset in a matter of seconds. Then BAM intercepted again by Arizona State. TAKE THAT!!!! I also loved when Washington kicked a field goal, but we had called time out, so they had to try again, and we called another timeout, then when they went for it, they missed. he-he-he

A note to ASU fans: It is never OK to Boo your own team. It doesn't do anyone any good and it certainly doesn't boost confidence. Granted there are some people who get riled up and want to prove you wrong when you say they can't (like myself sometimes), but No, do NOT Boo your own team. The LOVE you have for your team should be unconditional.

And the game ball goes to......
Chris McGaha. McGaha is magic in the making. That last minute catch was awesome! I'm glad he is back on his game this year. The game ball was going to go to Demitri Nance up until the end. Great job you two.

No comments:

Post a Comment